Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Thank You, My Dear Readers



So I looked at my stats recently and saw that my little bloggie has over 1,000 views!!!! 




This is very exciting.  I know it's not much compared to a lot of other big blogs out there that get like 500 views a day, but 1,000 is a big number for moi. 


Also, something that amuses me very much.  Apparently the second largest percent of my readers are from France. 


.............................


I really don't know what to think of that, seeing as how half of what I talk about is how awesome France is.  Is it weird to you guys that I really love your country?  Cause you know, I like screaming about France.  And Les Miserables.  And the book I'm writing about France....




Does that not weird y'all out at all??


I know I would be very much weirded out if someone from another country was screaming about how awesome America was.  Like "M'kay why is this happening...I'm gonna back away slowly" kind of weirded out.  I haven't noticed any other countries enjoy shrieking about " 'MURICA WOOHOO" and "LONG LIVE THE USA" and stuff, yet America's favorite pastime seems to be obsessing over Britain and France.  It's very strange.  We're all very strange.




I don't know, are y'all used to it by now?


Anyway, you guys are amazing.  France is great.




And so are you, my other dear readers from Russia, New Zealand, Australia, the Philippines, Spain, Poland, Germany, China, England, Ireland, and good ol' United States of America, so don't feel left out.  And everyone else I forgot.  My humble apologies.  I have a very short memory span. 


So yas, a huge big thank you to all of my lovely readers!  I love you guys!!!


As a present for your awesomeness and for sticking around, here is a collage of pictures I took last summer on vacation that I shall share with you.  My family rented a beach house and so I took my coffee mug on an adventure one morning.  Or to be exact, what really happened was that my coffee tried to escape and go on an adventure and I followed it around with a camera.


So without further ado, I present to ye, The Fantabulous Adventures of Coffee.


"I don't think the human is watching...TIME TO MAKE A RUN FOR IT"
"So far so good"
"Wrong way.  Oh look water!"
"If I move fast they'll never know I was gone"
"Oh stairs big stairs big big stairs yaaaay"
"Hop....hop....hop...they see me hoppin', they hatin'"
"I wonder if I'll see a whale"
"I like whales."
"Why is the human following me this is very vexing GO AWAY SILLY HUMAN"
"I just wanna see a whale, leave me alone"
"Almost there..."
"LOOK, WATER"
"Hello whaaaallllleesssss"
"Free!  Freeee!  I'm freeeeeee!"
And here is where I stepped in and picked it up and made it turn around.  I didn't want the coffee to drown. 


"No I don't want to go back I WANT TO SEE A WHALE"
"You mean human.  Let me follow my dreams.  I belong in the ocean."
"Someday...someday I'll see that whale"

"Carry me up the stairs." 
The End.

So humans, if your coffee ever tries to walk away, don't get mad at it.  It probably just wanted to see a whale, that's all.

What country/state are you from?  Does your coffee ever try to run away?

4 comments:

  1. I'm from Texas. My coffee has never run away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Fellow Texan! Yah, it's great here. ;)

      Well you can't be too sure....coffee can be very sneaky. Better watch it closely. You never know.

      Delete
  2. Haley, hi! Obviously, you know I'm from California. Anyways, I was looking at my page views, and I GOT PEOPLE FROM FRANCE VIEWING MY BLOG!! It's kinda sad that more people from France had viewed my blog than people from the US. Talk about American pride... #nope. LOL.

    ENJOY YOUR WONDERFUL DAY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH YOU'RE SO FAR AWAY GAWSH.

      Hahaha! We probably have the same viewers lol that found me from your blog or you from my blog...*high five for you awesome French people who are making our views go up*

      AW THANK YOU. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, YOURSELF!

      Delete

Ah, hello! *sips coffee* Are you going to leave me a comment? I love comments. Comments are cool. So are bow ties. Go ahead and write a comment, there's a good minion.