Monday, March 20, 2017

Prisoner of Art



Stays up late at night,
to hear the whispers of the dark
and kiss it good night.
 
Writes poems until
eyes burn and back starts to ache.
Keep the Muse alive.
 
Drinks too much coffee
to let the fingers explore
new worlds in the arts.
 
If I shall die young
then I will have created
many beautiful things.

**************************************************************************
// never stop writing.  never stop creating.  push yourself to new limits.  let the world see your heart.  //




2 comments:

  1. Haley..this. THIS. is sO BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T!! REALLY, IT'S LOVELY! AND RELATABLE.

    ReplyDelete

Ah, hello! *sips coffee* Are you going to leave me a comment? I love comments. Comments are cool. So are bow ties. Go ahead and write a comment, there's a good minion.